This is the 52nd update for the second series of the IPFire firewall distribution.
Core Update 52 is addressing several security issues in the web proxy service and the Apache web server. It additionally introduces Russian language support and adds some minor features.
It is recommended to install this update as soon as possible and please take notice that both services are restarted when updating.
List of changes:
- squid 3.1.15 (security fixes)
- apache2 2.2.20 (security fixes)
- ethtool 3.0
- Add Russian language support
- Web proxy: Fix LDAP UTF-8 authentication
- Add namecheap as a dynamic DNS provider
We appreciate any contribution to this release. If you appreciate our work as well, please donate.
For more information see the full changelog.