This is the 46th update of the IPFire distribution.
IPFire 2.9 Core 46 is a bugfix release and fixes a security issue in the openssl package (more details below). This is why we strongly recommend you to do the update as soon as possible.
Additionally, there are updates on the wifi modules that will bring more performance and stability to wireless networks. If you use wireless, please reboot.
- Update of openssl (0.9.8r – security update).
- Update of openssh (5.8p1).
- Better key download for pakfire.
- Update of compat-wireless (2.6.37-4-sn).
- Proxy: Fixed download of files bigger than 4GB.
- dynamic DNS service: Add strato (patch supplied by maverick) and removed mydyn.de.
- Change order of the graphs on Status -> System.
- Added translation for missing CPU frequency string.
- Added ipsec.user.* to backup.
We appreciate any contribution to this release. If you appreciate our work, please evaluate a donation.
To view a full list of changes please see the code repository.