today we release IPFire 2.9 Core 47.
IPFire 2.9 Core 47 is a bugfix release and brings minor feature updates.
The most important change in beside the security update of the PHP scripting language the opportunity to configure the VLAN IDs that are used for IGMP streaming. PPTP servers that require a host route for the dial-in connection are supported from now on.
List of changes
- Updated php to 5.3.5.
- Changed snort rule download to current snort version.
- Add ssh ecdsa hostkey for new encryption algorithms.
- Fix addon service pid/memory display if the addon name contains numbers.
- proxy.cgi: fix filename of NTLM authenticator.
- Add outgoing firewall group settings to backup.
We appreciate any contribution to this release. If you appreciate our work, please evaluate a donation: http://www.ipfire.org/donation
The update is available via pakfire.
You can find open bugs via http://bugtracker.ipfire.org
For detailed information go to http://git.ipfire.org/?p=ipfire-2.x.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/core47
Arne.F for the IPFire Team