The beta testing is going on. According to our schedule, we are hoping that this is the last beta release and that we can pronounce the next release “release candidate” soon.
Changes since beta 2:
- The Linux kernel has been updated to 3.10.33.
- Many HTML cleanups and cleanups and fixes of the CGI scripts by Alf Høgemark and others.
- Fix accessing port forwardings from the internal networks.
- strongswan has been updated to version 5.1.2.
- Add precautions so the NTP service can never be used for DDoS attacks when it is opened to the Internet.
- Update apache to version 2.2.26.
- So many more things that I cannot list them all here…