This is the day we are going to release Core 40 which includes the following changes:
- Added the french webinterface translation.
- Updated strongswan to 4.4.1
- Updated openvpn to 2.1.2
- Updated snort to 188.8.131.52
- Updated python to 2.7
- Updated cpio 2.11
- Updated drivers:
- Intel igb network driver 2.3.4
- Support manual override of usbserial vendor/productid
- Add Huawei Android usbid’s to option driver
- compat-wireless version 2.6.35-1
- Changes on the outgoing firewall:
- Re-added the mac filter
- Fixes on firewall groups
- Changes on the QoS module:
- Fixed QoS device detection on connection type change
- Changed QoS port field length to be able to enter port ranges
- Added IPTV over ADSL (entertain) support (Germany)
- Added DHCPd and dnsmasq configuration customization feature
- Fixed bug #0000711 – Unable to delete addon backups
- Cleaned up the installer:
- Removed reiser4progs from installer system.
- Mkinitcpio: Reduced initrd size by removing unneeded filesystems
- Small WebIF changes:
- Some cosmetic changes on time server
- Changed Update-Booster (link) to Update-Accelerator
- Default all processes to run with nice=0
- Increased /var/lock to 8MB
Thanks to all contributers.
View further information at the Git Repository.