Today we are going to release Core Update #49.
IPFire 2.9 Core 49 is a bugfix release and brings minor feature updates.
List of changes:
- QoS: Replaced sip with rtp for voip.
- apache: Tuning max spare servers to 10
- add “charon” to ipsec-log section.
- Fix ID information on IPSec configuration.
- backup.cgi: Added Content-Length to show file status bar.
- add cgi to display the md-state.
- services.cgi: blacklist mdadm (no good idea to stop it)
- extrahd: add mmcblk card reader and mdadm support.
- extrahd: display also non-partitioned disks.
- add initskript to wait until slower drives are present.
- Changed openvpn CGI to create a CN without a blank…
- Changed snort update string to match the more relevant…
- Change squid init script to kill remaining clamav redir…
- lm_sensors: Update to 3.3.0.
- Fixed localhost webservers are directed to the proxy
- Mail-tools: Update to 2.07.
- MIME-Tools: Update to 5.502.
- Updated ntfs-3g to latest stable.
We appreciate any contribution to this release. If you appreciate our work, please evaluate a donation: http://www.ipfire.org/donation