Today we are going to release core update 45 which is a bugfix release and we strongly recommend to install this as soon as possible.
List of changes
- Update of fireinfo to version 2.0.4.
- Update of squid to version 3.1.10 and fixed “proxy unable to handle max download size correctly”.
- Update of snort to current stable 220.127.116.11 and disabled snort decoder events.
- Update of memtest86+ (4.20).
- Disabled geode_aes kernel module.
- Fixed unattended restore of backupiso cd.
- Improved vpn-watch.
- Removed core-updates from pakfire cache.
- fcron: disable mails and fix some cronjobs.
- Outgoing firewall rules now log with LOG prefix despite of the drop rules.
- Remove some httpd/cron errorlog entries.
Additionally, there was a lot of cleanup work on the CGI pages of the webinterface and lots of tools.